Avoiding plastic straws, reusing water bottles and bringing containers for takeaways are some of the habits that we’ve been picking up to be more eco-friendly. But as we continue to spend more time at home, are we also keeping up these efforts at home?
WIN a set of Stasher bags!
Take a photo of your recycling corner at home
Upload the picture and tell us what you normally fill it with - bottles, paper or cans
Submit your entry by 31 March 2021 and stand to win!
If your items can't be reused and you want to recycle them instead, join us at our Cash-for-Trash recycling stations to recycle them and get rewarded. Click here to find out more.
Terms & Conditions:
The “Recycling Corner” contest is organised by SembWaste Pte Ltd and will run from 9 March – 31 March 2021 (both dates inclusive). The campaign is open to Singapore citizens, permanent residents and holders of valid employment passes or work permits, residing in registered addresses within Singapore.
This campaign is organised by SembWaste Pte Ltd (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Organiser’)
- All persons ('Participant') taking part in this campaign agree that these rules shall be binding on them, and that the entries in this campaign, including their photos, name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organiser
- Employees of Sembcorp Industries and/or its subsidiaries, and immediate family are not eligible to participate
- Participant(s) with the most creative answers will stand to win grocery e-vouchers, at the sole discretion of the Company’s management
- Up to 3 winners may be selected, and each winner will receive a prize which consists of a set of 2 Stasher reusable silicone bags via postage.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-refundable, non-redeemable for cash and cannot be replaced if lost, damaged or expired
- The deadline for entry will be on 31 March, 2359hrs. Selected winners will be notified by the 15th day of the following month via the email provided within their entry submission form
- Selected winner(s) must submit a completed acknowledgement form within 5 calendar days upon receiving the email notification in order to receive the e-vouchers
- If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or fail to respond via email, or fail to submit a completed acknowledgement form within 5 calendar days from the date of the email and/or call, the participant will be disqualified and another winner will be selected based on the same criteria, at the sole discretion of the Company’s management
- Participant(s) shall only submit one entry for the campaign duration. Multiple entries will be considered as “spam” and disqualified.
- The Organiser is not liable for any dispute regarding the use of the prizes.
- By participating in this campaign, the winner consents to the disclosure of his/her name, contact number, mailing address and identification/passport number to the Organiser for the purpose of organizing, promoting and/ or conducting the program and consents to receiving promotional, marketing and other publicity information from the Organiser from time to time.
- The Organiser may share aggregate information about the winner with advertisers, business partners, sponsors and other third parties for publicity purposes, purpose of organizing, promoting and / or conducting the program.
- The Organiser reserves the right, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw, add to or alter any of the prizes offered without prior notice
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary or amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice
- In the event of dispute, the decision of the Organiser is final
- For any enquiries in relation to the campaign, please email our customer support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org