Join us at our ezi Cash-for-Trash recycling stations to recycle and get rewarded!
Follow these 4 simple steps :
2. Bring your clean recyclables down to our ezi Cash-for-Trash stations.
3. Click on the icon and scan the QR code at the station.
4. Select your payment option, and we will take it from there!
When and where can I find the ezi Cash-for-Trash Stations?
ezi Cash-for-Trash is currently available in these areas. Please click here to view it on the map.
|West Zone :|
Cashew Zone 4 RC
Cashew Zone 5 RC
West Coast Heights (ON HOLD)
West Coast Green (ON HOLD)
West Coast Ville (ON HOLD)
West Coast Vista (ON HOLD)
|East Zone :|
Boon Keng RC
|Central Zone :|
Moulmein Farrer Park RC
Joo Seng RC
|North Zone :|
Sembawang West Zone G
Sembawang West Zone D
East Canberra Zone 1-4
|South Zone :|
Ghim Moh Gardens
Pinnacle @ Duxton
Buona Vista Zone B RC
Buona Vista Zone C RC
Queenstown Stirling View Zone RC
More stations are coming soon! Download the ezi app and register for an account to get the latest updates!
Do drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested to set up a Cash-for-Trash station in your area.
What items do we collect at our recycling stations?
We collect the following recyclable items:
We do not collect
the following items:
- Items contaminated with food or liquid waste
- Large household appliances. Kindly contact your Town Council to schedule a collection of your unwanted large household appliances.
- Toys, umbrellas, pottery, mirrors, furniture, hangers, pillows etc. Please consider donating your pre-loved items instead if they are in good condition.
What are the rebates that we offer?
*Rates are updated as of 1 January 2021
Check out our recent Cash-for-Trash recycling station at Woodlands!
Do I need to use the ezi app to recycle and get rewards?
We strongly encourage all residents to download our free ezi app to recycle and get rewards. If you need help to download the mobile app, approach one of our ezi ambassadors on-site for help.
Cash payment options are available too.
Who can I reach out to if I have more questions?
You may drop an email to email@example.com and a customer support agent will get in touch with you.