The ezi Schools Go-Green competition consists of 2 components: (a) Recycling Tonnage (60%) and (b) Education & Outreach (40%).
Recycling Tonnage (60%)
- A recycling bag will be given* to each teacher and student (*limited quantity, on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Participants may choose to collect the recyclables with the recycling bag and bring them to the recycling receptacles provided in school.
- The school's appointed person-in-charge of the competition is to schedule recyclables collections via our ezi mobile app. ezi will collect paper, metal and plastic recyclables only.
- Schools wll be awarded based on the school's ranking, which can be found in the Current Rankings tab.
Education & Outreach (40%)
- [20%] To design 2 collaterals to encourage Singaporeans to recycle, and educate them on how to recycle right.
- Additional points will be given to schools whose collaterals are easy to understand and/or are in multiple languages.
- [20%] To participate in at least 2 #RecyclingChallenges posted on the ezi mobile app or website.
- Additional points will be awarded for creativity e.g. animation, video, song/ rap.
- Sembcorp may select submitted collaterals for showcase on our/ Unilever's various outreach channels.
Schools may sign up for this exciting competition here, and help to foster a habit of recycling amongst your students.