How do you transform materials that is unusable into something functional and useful? You could convert an empty milk bottle into a dustpan, sew a new cushion cover from old clothing or turn cardboard boxes into play-pretend toys and costumes for your kids! Instead of supporting the throwaway culture, adopt habits of recycling or upcycling at home and do your part for a more sustainable environment!
If you are one to repurpose the ‘trash’ you have at home into handmade treasures, we want you to share your upcycling projects with us! And you could be one of lucky winners to receive $50 worth of grocery e-vouchers!
Follow the steps below to submit your Trash-to-Treasure crafts. #eziSustyQuest
October - November 2022 Theme: Trash-to-Treasure Crafts
How to Participate
Step 1: Take a photo and remember to follow the current eziSustyQuest theme!
Step 2: Tell us more about your susty project
Step 3: Click HERE to submit your entry.
Contest ends on 30 November 2022, 2359 hours. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions:
The “ezi Susty Quest” contest is organised by SembWaste Pte Ltd (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Organiser’) and will run from 1 February 2022 till 31 December 2022 (both dates inclusive). The contest is open to Singapore citizens, permanent residents and holders of valid employment passes or work permits, residing in registered addresses within Singapore.
- All persons ('Participant') taking part in this contest agree that these rules shall be binding on them and that the entries in this contest, including their photos, name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organiser
- Employees of Sembcorp Industries and/or its subsidiaries, and immediate family are not eligible to participate
- Participant(s) with the most creative answers according to the bimonthly themes will stand to win prizes, determined at the sole discretion of the Company’s management
- Up to 8 winners may be selected for each bimonthly thematic contest, and each winner will receive a prize as specified during the announcement of the bi-monthly theme
- The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-refundable, non-redeemable for cash and cannot be replaced if lost, damaged or expired
- The deadline for entry will be the last day of the specified month at 2359hrs. Selected winners will be notified by the 15th day of the following month via the email provided within their entry submission form
- Selected winner(s) must submit a completed acknowledgement form within 5 calendar days upon receiving the email notification in order to receive the prize
- The winners will be notified within 14 working days from the closing date of the contest. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or fail to respond via email, or fail to submit a completed acknowledgement form within 5 calendar days from the date of the email and/or call, the participant will be disqualified and another winner will be selected based on the same criteria, at the sole discretion of the Company’s management
- Participant(s) shall only submit one entry for the contest duration. Multiple entries will be considered as “spam” and disqualified
- The Organiser reserves the right to select a reserve participant to replace any winner or shortlisted winner subsequently disqualified
- The Organiser is not liable for any dispute regarding the use of the prizes.
- By participating in this contest, the winner consents to the disclosure of his/her name, contact number, mailing address and identification/passport number to the Organiser for the purpose of organising, promoting and/or conducting the program and consents to receiving promotional, marketing and other publicity information from the Organiser from time to time.
- By participating in the contest, all participants agree to release and hold harmless the Organiser from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to any person or property arising from or in connection, either directly or indirectly, with the following: a) The awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any of the prize or part thereof awarded pursuant to the contest; or b) The participation in the contest, or any prize-related activities including without limitation, any error in computing any breakdown, or malfunctioning or any computer system or equipment
- The Organiser reserves the right, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw, add to or alter any of the prizes offered without prior notice
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Organiser, its advertising and promotional agencies to use any of the winner’s name, and/or likeness and their winning entries for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law
- The Organiser makes no warranty or representation as to the quality, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the merchants’ goods and services in respect of the prizes. Any dispute about the same must be resolved directly with the merchant. Merchant terms and conditions apply
- In the event of inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional materials relating to the contest, these terms and conditions will prevail
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Singapore law and the participants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore
- A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these terms and conditions and notwithstanding any terms herein, the consent of any third party is not required for any variation (including any release or compromise of any liability) or termination of these terms and conditions
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary or amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice
- In the event of dispute, the decision of the Organiser is final and binding on all participants. The Organiser shall not be obliged to enter into any correspondence on any matter concerning the contest
- For any enquiries in relation to the contest, please email our customer support team at: [email protected]