Did you know Earth Day takes place on 22 April every year? It is the world's largest environmental movement, and on this day, we demonstrate our support and commitment to environmental protection and social sustainability.
This year, ezi is pleased to partner with social enterprise The Eco-Statement, to bring activities and promotions to you in celebration of Earth Day. There's also an exclusive promo code if you're on the lookout for sustainable products - keep reading!
1. Free Colouring Printables
For families and children, here's a fun activity to help you and your children learn how to recycling right through play. These free-to-download interactive colouring activities depict scenes from our day-to-day lives and habits. As you colour these pages, see if you can spot the incorrect recycling behaviour within each illustration.
Check out some of our children's completed artwork!
Click on the images to download these colouring pages now for a fun and enriching experience with your children and family.
2. Free Shipping* on The Eco Statement online store
If you want to do some shopping for sustainable products, check out The Eco-Statement online store , where you can find homeware repurposed from newspapers, home-compostable partyware, as well as stationery and accessories.
As part of our Earth Day partnership with The Eco Statement, ezi users enjoy FREE shipping with a minimum purchase of $20!*
Simply enter promo code TESxSC at checkout to apply.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Free shipping on minimum single order $20 with Promo Code TESxSC.
2. Items have to be purchased from The Eco-Statement online store.
3. Promotion valid for purchases between 20 April to 30 April 2021.
4. Orders are dispatched within 3 working days and most orders are delivered within a week. Delivery of all orders will be done to the address as stated by you at the time of placing the order.
5. Return policy of products is based on The Eco-Statement online store policy.