Recycling is one of the best ways to protect our environment! Play your part through our exciting “Trash to Treasure” campaign, and stand to win $50 worth of grocery e-vouchers! The campaign is aimed at instilling recycling as a lifelong habit
through our monthly fun themes.
Each month, a contest theme will be announced on our Facebook event page. Participants are encouraged to snap a photo of themselves recycling at the blue recycling bins according to the theme. Submit your best photo along with a caption and may the most
creative entry win! Remember to download our mobile app and create a free ezi account to qualify!
The "Trash to Treasure" campaign is organised by SembWaste to encourage recycling amongst the public.
How to participate:
Take a picture of yourself recycling at your neighbourhood blue recycling bin. Remember to follow the theme of the month!
Tell us something exciting about your recycling journey or an interesting anecdote about recycling
CLICK HERE to access the campaign entry form to submit your post!
THEME OF THE MONTH – DECEMBER - Smile for 2021!
Take a photo of yourself recycling according to our theme of the month and share it with us!
The year 2020 is almost coming to an end, aren't we all looking forward to a brand new year?! Draw a big smiley face on a piece of cardboard or plastic bottle and snap a photo with it. Get creative!
Follow us on our Facebook Event Page for more updates!
Terms and conditions
The “Trash to Treasure” campaign is organised by SembWaste Pte Ltd and will run from 1 June – 31 December 2020 (both dates inclusive). The campaign is open to Singapore citizens, permanent residents and holders of valid employment passes or work permits, residing in registered addresses within the sectors whereby SembWaste is the prevailing licensee for public waste collection.
These include the following areas: Woodlands-Yishun [postal codes beginning with 28, 58, 67-68, 73, 75-78], City [postal codes beginning with 17-21, 32-34, 36-40, 43, 53, 68-69] and Punggol [postal codes beginning with 36, 53-55, 79-80, 82], and condominiums, whereby SembWaste is the appointed waste collector.
- This campaign is organised by SembWaste Pte Ltd (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Organiser’)
- All persons ('Participant') taking part in this campaign agree that these rules shall be binding on them, and that the entries in this campaign, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organiser
- Employees of Sembcorp Industries and/or its subsidiaries, and immediate family are not eligible to participate
- Participant(s) with the most creative answers will stand to win grocery e-vouchers, at the sole discretion of the Company’s management
- Participant(s) are required to have downloaded the ezi mobile application and to have registered for a an account to qualify to win
- Up to 6 winners will be selected each month, and each winner will receive $50 Fairprice e-vouchers via email.
- The e-vouchers are non-exchangeable, non-refundable, non-redeemable for cash and cannot be replaced if lost, damaged or expired.
- The deadline for entry will be the last day of each calendar month at 2359hrs. Selected winners will be notified by the 15th day of the following month via email and/or phone call.
- Selected winner(s) must submit a completed acknowledgement form within 5 calendar days upon receiving the email notification in order to receive the e-vouchers
- If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or fail to respond via email, or fail to submit a completed acknowledgement form within 5 calendar days from the date of the email and/or call, the participant will be disqualified and another winner will be selected based on the same criteria, at the sole discretion of the Company’s management
- Participant(s) shall only submit one entry per month for the campaign duration. Multiple entries of the same will be considered as “spam” and disqualified.
- The Organiser is not liable for any dispute regarding the use of the Fairprice e-vouchers. Participants should refer to the Fairprice e-voucher Terms & Conditions for more details.
- By participating in this campaign, the winner consents to the disclosure of his/her name, contact number, mailing address and identification/passport number to the Organiser for the purpose of organizing, promoting and/ or conducting the program and consents to receiving promotional, marketing and other publicity information from the Organiser from time to time.
- The Organiser may share aggregate information about the winner with advertisers, business partners, sponsors and other third parties for publicity purposes, purpose of organizing, promoting and / or conducting the program.
- The Organiser reserves the right, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw, add to or alter any of the prizes offered without prior notice
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary or amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice
- In the event of dispute, the decision of the Organiser is final
- For any enquiries in relation to the campaign, please email our customer support team at: [email protected]